Aspen Fan Coolers
Aspen Commercial Fan Coolers, in the correct low static application, offer an energy efficient alternative to standard blower wheel units at a fraction of the operating cost. Designed for large areas with cooling needs to match, these units can save up to 70% in energy costs.
More Air – Less Energy
These highly efficient, commercial grade blades deliver more air while using less horsepower than a comparable sized blower wheel model. Designed for open spaces applications such as warehouses, factories, manufacturing areas, laundries ect., this specially designed six-blade fan provides the maximum air delivery. Approximately 19,000 cfm at 0.0’ static pressure can be obtained using only a 2 HP motor!
U.L. Listed For Safety
These high capacity units are U.L. listed for safety when used in non-ducted, single discharge applications as seen to the left. All units are completely pre-wired with factory installed and tested motor and circulating pump systems. This Phoenix Manufacturing, Inc. unit will meet or exceed most local and national codes.
PMI Exclusive Peblar XT surface preparation is the highest quality outdoor architectural grade finish used in the industry to date. This attractive, multi-layered bonded treatment protects the cooler against corrosion and provides years of reliable service.
Features & Benefits
Our Commercial Coolers line is constructed of hot dipped galvanized steel and treated with our 5-stage, durable Peblar XT appliance type finishing process. Engineered and designed for reliable performance and long life, these commercial units will last through the years with minimum maintenance and optimum cooling capacity.
- 19,000 CFM High Capacity Fan
- 70% Less Energy Costs
- Meets or exceeds most local & national codes
- Hot dipped galvanized steel construction cabinet
- Peblar XT™ architectural finish, protects against rust
- AMCA licensed ratings
- U.L. Listed
Environmentally Friendly Cooling
Evaporative coolers contain no ozone harmful CFC’s typically found in typical mechanical refrigeration processes of large areas. Along with filtering capabilities, these units also introduce fresh, cool air into work areas and storage environments. Saving as much as 75% of the cost incurred with air conditioning, these units reduce the electrical demand realized by utilities and ultimately reduce operating costs while raising efficiencies.
- Performance certified is for installation type B: free inlet, ducted outlet.
- Performance ratings include the effect of evaporative media.
- Power (BHP) includes transmission losses.
- All external wiring and components such as disconnects, motor starters, and over-current protection are to be field supplied and are not included as part of the evaporative cooler from the factory.
- A separate 120 volt, 60 hertz, single phase, GFCI protected pump circuit is required to maintain the UL Listing of the evaporative cooler. Pump capacity shown is total for 2 pumps per evaporative cooler.